
Monday, March 30, 2009
Love, Love, Love It !
Two years ago, shortly after we moved to our house in El Dorado Hills, my mixer started blowing out the kitchen plugs. Everyone that knows me, knows that I love to cook, and my mixer was one of my favorite machines to use. I talked to a electrician and was told that they may have used inexpensive plugs when they built the house and they are more likely to go out. So, I replaced the kitchen plugs with a good quality plug and tried again. Again, blew out the plugs. At this point I was completely frustrated and used the mixer very rarely and when I did, I had to plug it in the living room to avoid the plugs being blown. Let's just say that was messy! When we moved to Colorado, I was totally excited to use my mixer again. First try, blew the plugs! Ok, this is a really long explanation, but in the end, Williams-Sonoma was so wonderful to take back my mixer in exchange for a new one. I decided to splurge and upgrade to the 6qt model. Today I used it for the first time. Made two batches of Chocolate Chip Cookies in 5 minutes! For someone who has been hand mixing her cookies for the past two years, it was heaven. I can't wait to use it again.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so great that they let you exchange it... I'm with you, I don't know what I'd do without my mixer, one the very best cooking inventions EVER!!!
And that is why we love Williams-Sonoma, Nordstrom, and every other return-friendly store. Oh, add Bed Bath and Beyond to that - awesome!
I am in love with that diaper bag from Serena and Lily. Why oh why does it have to be $164? A hobo with all the pockets I need - that's a perfect bag. I wonder if I could make one and add like fifty pockets to it? :) Thanks for thinking of me.
Post a Comment