Okay, Okay. I'm completely lame, I know it. Life has been busy and I've been neglecting the blog. We've had a lot going on in the past month. Obviously, Grayson started preschool, which he loves. Unfortunately, the extra time that I was hoping to get while he is in school is pretty much not happening. Part of his preschool requirement is parent participation. Not that I mind, but they've only been in school a month and I've already had to spend three different days at the school. A little overkill in my opinion. I'm hoping that slows down drastically this next month, but something tells me it isn't going to happen!
We also celebrated Hudson's 2nd birthday. We kept it small, just my parents, my brother Timmy, my Aunt Darcell and Uncle Igor, and some neighbors.
The rest of our time has been spent playing outside in either the dirt or the sandbox, starting Grayson in soccer, and doing fun things like going to
a trampoline "playground" that the boys absolutely loved.
Brian is doing well at Basic and will be graduating at the end of this month. I'm very excited to be flying out to his graduation and to spend a few days with him before he reports to his next training class in Virginia. If all goes as expected, he will be in training until mid January, when we would find out where we will be stationed and move. However, Brian has been performing really well at Basic (as I expected, he is great at all things school) so he may be looking at a promotion sooner than we expected. If that occurs, he will actually be extending his initial training until April. At that time, we would all move to a new location for further training that would take around two years to complete. All of this is great news for Brian and our family, but leaves us a little out of the loop at this time as to where and when we will be moving. Our ultimate goal is to be stationed in Washington state, so we will keep our fingers crossed for a good outcome.
Hudson's Birthday
This is how I find the boys many nights when I go to sleep. Sleeping in the same room is a new experience for them, which they seem to love. I, however, took a little bit of time to get used to the new bedtime routine, which includes threats of bodily harm. ha ha

2 comments:
Love the update! Happy Birthday Hudson. Miss You!
Hillery I've been so lax about blogging lately too; it's a busy time of year!
You and Brian have super cute boys-
glad to hear that Grayson loves preschool, and happy late birthday to Hudson (LOVE that name)!
It's great to hear that Brian is doing so well. Good to catch up with you guys! Take care-
Post a Comment