We didn't have too much going on during June. Brian and a good friend of ours, Ken, decided to hike Manitou Springs Incline. I thought that they were a little crazy, considering that it's over a mile hike up the incline, which at times required them to use finger and toe holds to continue. I think that he said it took them about an hour up and then the three mile hike down. As you can tell by the pictures, it's a nice view but I don't know if it's worth it!
These are just random pictures of the boys while doing crafts on one of those crazy days of thunderstorms.
When you first drive onto the base, there are several tanks, helicopters, etc. at the entrance. The boys have been dying to walk over there and actually be able to touch the tanks. Brian took them a few weeks ago and they loved it.
1 comment:
The boys are getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys next week!
Post a Comment