Wow, I can't believe that it's really been two years! A lot has happened in that time. Walker was born a few months after my last post and will be turning two in December! Brian deployed for a year to Iraq and the boys and I moved back to Sacramento during that time. We have since moved back to Colorado Springs and Brian has returned also. Now we are less than a week away from Grayson and Hudson starting school, and this year they will both be attending full days. How weird it is to think that I have two in school now? Only a few more years and Walker will be in preschool and I will be on my own. Well, not really, but you know what I mean. We've spent this summer attempting to take the boys somewhere new each weekend. It hasn't always happened, but we've had some fun trips and we have found some really great places in Colorado. I have recently discovered an obsession with a certain blog, Miss Mustard Seed , and have started combing craigslist, flea markets, and antique stores to feed my obsession. We will see how long it takes until Brian gets tired of me scouring the web and talking about the furniture.
Now, to keep up with all of my kids, the household, church and obsessions. And of course, the blog!
1 comment:
Happy Dance! Happy Dance! Your blogging and now on top of talking to you on the phone, I can keep up with all your happening with pictures. Love you!!!!
Post a Comment