Today was Grayson's first day of preschool. He was so excited and nervous. I had a hard time getting any information from him as to what he did besides play, but he can't wait for next week. Oh, and he also told me that he finally gave in and pulled up his own pants after going to the bathroom. I guess embarrassment will do that!
Grayson and Grandma Hammitt
Me and Grayson
He was so excited

4 comments:
Grayson looks so cute. I can't believe how grown up he is. Wonder how long it took him to finally pull up his own pants??!!
One of the parents told me that she walked by the bathroom door and he was peeking out. When he saw her, he slammed the door. I'm thinking that it didn't take too long after that. lol
Hillery, he is so CUTE! I'm glad you found a preschool for him, and congrats on the pulling-up-his-own-pants milestone! I smiled, because that happened with my two oldest kids too. They wouldn't use the bathroom alone until preschool forced them to! There are so many things they learn at school...!
Aww, he looks so cute! And I love your hair short!
Post a Comment