Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A New Start

Brian was sworn in today and is staying overnight with the rest of the recruits at the hotel before leaving tomorrow morning for South Carolina. It was definately a difficult day for all of us. The boys, my Mom, and I were all at home following through with our move out of the house and into my parents. Brian, as I mentioned, was being sworn in and had to leave at 3:30am this morning. Luckily my Mom is so great and helpful that she stayed with the movers and Grayson while my Dad took Hudson, so I was able to make it to the swearing in this afternoon. And, again, thanks to my parents I was also able to meet Brian at the hotel restaurant for dinner. It was nice to have the extra time. We will all definately miss Brian over the next months and I can't wait until he's able to call home and eventually be out of training.

1 comment:

Mary Child said...

Hi there Leebert Fam! Wow, I can't believe Brian is embarking on this big adventure right now; I'm sure it is "very exciting and completely scary" all at the same time... I wish you guys the best and hope you don't mind if I peek in at your blog every now & then. Take care, and best of luck to Brian during these next 6 months!