Saturday, August 2, 2008

We're Moving

Well, it's official. Brian will be signing his paperwork on Monday to join the Army and will leave the following week for boot camp. The boys and I will be moving in with my parents until Brian has completed all of his training (6-7 months) and then we'll found out where our new home will be. It's all very exciting and completely scary at the same time. Hopefully the time will go by fast and the boys won't be too sad that Dad is working away from home.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I can't believe it! I'm going to miss you so much but I know it's going to be a great adventure for you guys!!!

B said...

Oh my goodness! So exciting for a new change... but also scary, I know, I've been there!!! That's great though, congratulations :) It will go by fast I'm sure!!!