Happy Birthday Richard!
When I stopped by Mimi's house a few weeks ago she had made a version of these mini cupcakes for her aunt's birthday. When I saw them I fell in love with how cute they are. Once I found the recipe online here Bakerella I couldn't wait to make them for Richard's birthday. Now I have so many ideas of variations running through my head that I need another person to have a birthday!
This was Hudson's first time in a pool. He loved just sitting on the side with his feet in but wasn't too thrilled about actually going in the pool. Grandpa Leebert finally convinced him to brave the water and he loved it.

I have a huge adversion to kids playing with any type of toy gun. Grayson, however has become facinated with anything pertaining to toy guns and has recently been trying to convince me that he can have one since it's pretend. I can't help but laugh at him trying to reason with me. He definately has a devious mind. As you can see in the picture, he is thrilled to have finally gotten his hands on a toy gun. He was barely in the water for two minutes and spent the rest of the time shooting anyone who came near.
2 comments:
Finally a post! I love your mini cupcakes. You know you could always make those for me "just because!" J/K Really, they turned out so cute.
So good to hear from you!!! I've been waiting for you to update your blog! I love the names you chose for your boys, and they are both just so cute, I swear one of them (sorry I don't know which is which) looks a lot like your brother Tim, back to your names I always loved both those names... also I liked Bronson, it has a similar sound to it. Okay, so since you and Mimi love all things cupcakes you need to check out Erika Black's latest post on her blog (Do you remember her? She and I were friends in High School) she posted about a blog called http://cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com/ Looks like too much fun :)
Oh yeah and you can find her blog on my blog links... can't remember the url right now!!! K, I'm done now :$
Post a Comment