For the past three weeks, Grayson has been going with Brian to his parents house to help remodel their bathroom and the outside of the house. He then spent the last week with my parents in Sacramento going to swimming class, so Hudson and I have gotten a chance to spend time alone. This is a first for us and I've really loved this time. For one, I forgot how easy it is with only one child and two, I've finally gotten a chance to get to know Hudson's personality without all the other action going on. We spent the majority of the time cleaning and hanging out. Without Grayson around, Hudson is surprisingly mellow. The cutest thing that he's started doing once he's gotten up in the morning or from his nap is to immediately ask to watch Dora or Dragon Tales. If it was up to him, he would have spent all of his time on the couch. I was so happy that Grayson came back home tonight, but I've resolved to spend more time with each of them alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment