Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.
~ Earl Nightingale
Sunday, July 20, 2008
I was jumping from blog to blog and came across a link to these shoes. They are the cutest thing ever and I felt a brief longing for a girl to dress. Someone with a girl out there, buy them for me !
In so many ways you and I are so alike! I found these about a year ago and wanted them so bad for Anna but didn't want to buy them with out trying them on. A few months ago I found those exact ones at a consignment store and bought them for a friend!!
1 comment:
In so many ways you and I are so alike! I found these about a year ago and wanted them so bad for Anna but didn't want to buy them with out trying them on. A few months ago I found those exact ones at a consignment store and bought them for a friend!!
Post a Comment